Monday, January 9, 2012

Why DIY?

How many times do you look at something on pinterest or see something really expensive in the store and think, “I could totally make that” then proceed to never do it?  I do it all the time!  That is one of the main purposes of my blog.  There are so many things we could do, but never move into action to actually do them.  I am trying to accomplish them all.  No more maybes.  Lets do it!!

Here are a few of the things I am going to set out and accomplish in the next few months:

The make-shift island in our kitchen.  Let's be honest...this needs A LOT of work!!

Add to the (not so much) gallery in our living room.

Pretty embarrassed to show this, but I have high hopes for my vanity and little seat in the near future!

Recently saw this pic at Anthropologie for $1,500.  I am pretty sure I can re-create this to some capacity.

So much DIY to do!!

Much Love,
Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment