Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oops!!


So I know it was only last week that I boldly proclaimed I would only be buying quality clothes from this moment forward.  Today I come before you, tail between my legs, to say that I totally broke that promise already.  I just happened to stroll into Old Navy this past weekend (which was having an amazing sale by the way), and picked up this little number.  I mean, 4 bucks!!  What's a girl to do?!?!?!


Anyways I bought this top, and yes only spent $4.  I really think it was worth it though.  It's not like I bought eight $4 shirts.  Just one.  And I kinda love it.  Yes, quality is key, but maybe portion control is just as big a key...

Much Love,

Mere


1 comment:

  1. The shirt is adorable and for $4 you definitely cant go wrong! :)
    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete