Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals...

Hello lovelies!! Have you made any New Years Resolutions?  Confession…I NEVER have! But, this year I decided to change things up a bit and go for it. 

I have three main goals: (1) Learn how to sew (2) Learn how to use my new camera (3) Be consistent in blogging

To accomplish this, I have decided to set new goals once a month that help me achieve these goals.

Here is my list of goals for January:
Refurbish the make-shift island in our kitchen
Sew curtains to go in the kitchen
Frame jewelry organizer
Hang pictures

Each of my projects will be posted with tutorials.  

Here are a few pictures from Christmas 2011

My Parents

Wilson

The Mr.'s Parents

Chloe

Our official Christmas 2011 photograph.
(Maybe I should add taking more serious pictures to the goals list as well.) 



Here goes nothing!!

Much Love,
Mere 


1 comment:

  1. every one but Steff and Belle!! my two favs...the forgotten ones

    ReplyDelete