Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Soup

Hello my friends!! I was not planning on posting this today, but I had to share. This year, one of my goals is to try a new recipe (or two) a week.  Most of the time they turn out great!  Key words...most of the time. (i.e. Salmon bisque and cranberry crock pot pork chops...not so good) This week I decided to make home made potato soup.  It was so darn scrumdiliumptious I just had to share!!  The recipe is Here.


Also, rarely do I think a soup is complete without toppings.  As you can see we did bacon, sour cream, cheese, and oyster crackers on ours.  But wait!!! Those aren't just any kind of oyster crackers. Au contraire, in fact, they are special.  Try out these ranch flavored oysters.  So easy to make and a necessity (at least for me) in this soup.

Note: The next time I make this I will probably add two more potatoes and take away 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.

Much Love,

Mere



No comments:

Post a Comment