Thursday, January 5, 2012

Treasures

Hi friends!  So the Mr. and I decided to take a last minute trip to one of our favorite antique stores last Saturday.  This place is HUGE!!!  I am always running into something new every time I go. Anyways, we found some awesome new things.  Here are some pictures of things on my wish list and the stuff we actually bought.

A small part of the main floor...this place is HUGE!

Homer Laughlin plates.
One day all my plates will be various patterns of Homer Laughlin
(too bad they are $12.50 a piece)

The coolest camera booth.  I love the idea of decorating with old cameras.

Jadite salt and pepper shakers. 

Now onto the things we actually bought!!  Here is Ryan with his new Chemex (Drip Coffee Maker) from the 1950s

I found some great frames...DIYs to follow

And finally I found these candelabra that I plan to add to my gallery wall.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a lovely Thursday.  I know I will...tooth extraction and all!

Much Love,
                                                  Mere




No comments:

Post a Comment