Thursday, April 21, 2011

Purple Palette

Good Morning!! How are you all doing today? I have a busy day ahead of me. Working on a term paper, follow-up appointment for my wisdom teeth, pick up my car from the shop (I have been carless the past 2 days!!), and then finish the day with a pedi and a little bit of shopping. First things first...I HAVE to get this term paper finished!!! It is so hard to get motivated 2 weeks outside of graduating.

Here's a palette of my favorite color...Purple!! Maybe this will motivate me.

Ruche "Vintage Indie Postcards" $12.99

Antropologie "Floral Fandango Heels" $98.95 (down from $188.00)

Etsy shop: PrettyLovelyPainting "Purple Owl Journal" $10.80

Essie Nail Polish "Nice is Nice" $8

Delias "Solid Twist Front Dress" $49.50


Sigh...Off to Work!! See you tomorrow!!

Much Love,
Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment