Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Modern Twist on a Classic

Audrey Hepburn has been an all time favorite for me, and when I look back the blame for this would have to be on my mom. When I was in elementary school she convinced me to rent "Breakfast at Tiffany's" at blockbuster and ever since I have been hooked. Although "Sabrina"would have to be my all time favorite of Hepburn's movies, "Funny Face" comes in at a close second. Hepburn's style in this movie is very simplistic yet so classy. I love everything she wears in this movie (even as the librarian at the beginning she still looks good) but maybe my favorite would have to be when she first arrives in Paris.
Here goes:


Banana Republic Trench Ruffle Nylon Jacket ($125)

 J.Crew Minnie Pant bi-Stretch Wool ($98)

Steve Madden 'Trouser' Laceless Oxfords ($69.95)

J.Crew Dream turtleneck Sweater ($68.00)

I feel like this would be a great outfit to wear on a plane. Warm, comfy, and classic. What do you think? 

- Mere





No comments:

Post a Comment