Monday, April 4, 2011

Me and the Mister

Hi Friends!!
I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather was so nice in Georgia this weekend, just a bit windy. Ryan came from Alabama this weekend and we had a great time. Here are some of the highlights:

Friday I organized Bridal Shower gifts. Here's a few of the things I received:


We started Saturday at the Dutch Monkey with great coffee and doughnuts, then went shopping for some work clothes for Ryan. We found some great shirts at J.Crew. Here's some of the things we got:

Top: Lightweight Utility Shirt ($69.50)
Bottom: Secret Wash Lightweight Button-Down Shirt in Pinpoint ($59.50)

Here's some picture highlights from Sunday.

 Ryan and me
 Ryan in some of his new finds
 Steffanie, David, and Chloe 


 Dan on the grill
Some pretty flowers from my yard.

Hope everyone's day is off to a great start!!

- Mere








No comments:

Post a Comment