Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Weekender

Two things:
1. We had a great weekend.
2. As you can tell from the pictures above, the mister and I are great dancers.

So just a day late on these, but we had an awesome long weekend in Chattanooga.  We had some great coffee, went to a beautiful wedding, and were able to hang out with some good friends.  You really can't beat that combination.  Also, Chattanooga is one of the best places to visit for the weekend if you live in the south.  I would highly recommend it!  It is so funny and quirky with good arts, food, outdoors activities, and entertainment.  You really can't beat that.  I feel it is often underrated, but it is definitely worth the visit.  Maybe I will do a tourist guide sometime.  Hope you all had a lovely weekend too!  

Much Love,
Mere

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your dance skills ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun party, I like how you're dancing with your mister..so cute. You look gorgeous in your outfit, the purple cardi is such a lovely color accent.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks! I am not even sure we can replicate those moves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are too cute! Dancing is so much fun especially when you improvise your own sweet moves.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't weekends with the hubby the best? Looks like you had a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like fun! You are adorable- especially on the dance floor. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chattanooga IS one of the best places in the south, (my grandparents are from there). I haven't been in a few years, but I always feel at home when I'm there:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like really funny!
    xo,Clochet

    www.clochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. just discovered ur blog. like ur blog name :) looks like u had a gr8 weekend.
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete