Monday, March 19, 2012

The Weekender

]


This weekend was beautiful.  The weather was perfect.  We had some friends visit on Saturday and were very encouraged by them as we had the chance to catch up.  That night we went to our favorite pub in Montgomery and celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with a fun band, a yummy street pretzel, and a lucky charms bar!! Sunday was beautiful as well, and the weather swept me up and tricked me into believing I could get anything done.  This resulted in me starting three DIY projects in one day (one of which I completed and two of which are sprawled out across the apartment).  Good news is, I finished one of my goals for March, cutains!!  I didn’t actually sew them (I have yet to learn to sew…still) but used some fabric glue and hemmed all the lines.  So they may not last all that long, but we will see.  They look great for now, though.  Hope you all had lovely weekends as well!

Much Love,
Mere

3 comments:

  1. I totally want a lucky charms bar!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I totally want that Lucky Charms treat - looks amazing :) Sounds like an awesome weekend!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete