Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome: New Feature!!


Hello Lovlies!
I am excited to introduce a new feature to the blog.  The 'Spring Obsession' series!  For the next few weeks I am going to be posting some of my favorite trends for this upcoming season.  It has been so rainy lately that I need the inspiration myself.  I am so ready for some 70 degrees sunny weather.  Plus all my finds will be under $100! My first post is below.  
Now its off to date night at a cool new place in town called Sips!!  Sorry I have been somewhat absent this week, but I have some great things in store for you next week! Have a lovely weekend.  

P.S. Just found this great pic of me and the mr.  Why am I hiding behind him? And what is he doing with his hands?  haha.  Enjoy!

Much Love,

Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment