Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Wish List

Every season I get so excited about the new fashion. I wish I could try it all, but since I am on a tight budget I have narrowed it down to my top 10 must haves. So in no particular order, here are my top 10 choices:

1. A Chambray Shirt
Chambray Snap-Front Blouse
Delias ($39.50)

2. Bright Colored Mini
Scalloped Linen Blend Skirt in Orange
Forever21 ($15.80)

3. Retro Dress
Polka Dot Dress
Delias ($44.50)

4. Bathing Suit
Polka Dot Underwire Top ($52.00) and Polka Dot Bikini ($44.00)

5. Floppy Hat
Merona Wide Brim Floppy Hat - Natural
Target ($12.99)

6. Oxfords
Steve Madden 'Trouser' Laceless Oxford
Nordstrom ($69.95)

7. Cargo Skinnies
Ankle-Zip Skinny "Citizen Surplus" Cargos
Old Navy ($9.97)

8. Spring Statement Necklace
Depth of the Ocean Necklace

9. Spring Polish
"Neo Whimsical" by Essie
BeBeautiful ($5.99)

10. Jean Cut-Offs
Bailey 3.5" Short
Delias ($34.50)

I can not wait to try out some of these spring fashions. It has been so rainy here lately though. 

What are some trends you would like to try? 

- Mere







No comments:

Post a Comment