Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An Outfit for the Occasion

Hey Everyone!!

I hope you all are having a splendid day. As you all know, there are many changes about to happen in life. In the next few months I will be graduation college, getting married, moving to a new town in a new state, and hopefully getting my first job!! Although these changes can be a bit stressful, I am excited for what is to come.

Anyways...graduation is the first big event of all of these. To be honest, graduations are one of my least favorite events to go to.  They are long, it is always either too hot or too cold, and then to top it off you have to sit through everyone's name being called just to see the one or two people you know get their diploma. The one good thing about graduation though, other than getting the diploma, is dressing up. I have been thinking for awhile now about what I should wear.

Here's one idea:
Red Hot Summer Nights Dress
(Shop Ruche) $36.99

Colorful Kind of Love Necklace
(Shop Ruche) $22.99
Leatherette Strappy Cone Heels
(Forever 21) $21.80

Hmm...a whole outfit for under $100. 

What do you think?

- Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment