Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ahem!!! I am Back!!!!

What’s happenin’

It is hard to blog when you feel so unsettled.  These past 8 months (OUCH!  That is an embarrassing amount of time to be absent from here) have been crazy. Well I say that, but it’s been more like a 'hurry up and wait' situation.  You know, when you have so much to do, but you are still anticipating much more to come.  Since I last blogged, in April, I finally learned how to style straight across bangs, then decided to grow them out again, changed my position at work, moved back to Georgia, started the whole work from home thing, started traveling for work, found/bought our first home, and lived at my parents for four months as we waited to move in, learned to crochet.  I have been meaning to start blogging for awhile, but I never knew what to say, after such a long break.  There really is nothing to say, except, we have just been busy!  I started this blog, not really having a direction, and I still don’t really have a direction, but I am content with that.  Here are 3 photos from the past 8 month...haha.  It looks like I am out of space and need to upgrade my storage!! 

Trip to Charleston
Bangs!
First Crochet Scarf :)


Here is what I do know:
I want this place to chronicle the fun adventures Ryan and I have.
I want this to be a place where I put things I love (music, movies, food, clothes).
I want this to be a place I can share my faith. 


***I know that is a sad amount of pictures (been slacking on that as well).  You can follow me on instagram for, perhaps, a better view of my life lately.  Meredith Yackel…there’s only one of me!!

Much Love,


Mere



No comments:

Post a Comment